Monday thoughts with Waqas Paula Shene Theme Power of I Title: Lost in I am, Inner Self Talk Landing mid-century was no mistake. On my feet before they could corral Servant before two, keeping Sib safe Talked to my angels and My God, The I am Individual ways joined, and the inner play Needs were more mature and kept sway I was never alone, fearless but cautious. ' An ego not used without thought. Made to order, ponder all choices. , Into life enters the death of a father Next is the trauma of abuse, sullied Noting failures in a major love, knowledge Entering into a pact to excel, even with honors Ruined a career of choice, nevertheless marriage Status brought a joy of motherhood Entering a path always on an upward climb Learning that innate skills placed me on top Finally, admitting it was God's path I always wanted Timeout was taken to remind me of this to be done An eon ago, my path determined not to waver Leaving behind the voice of ego Keeping eyes on ground nee...
Comments
Post a Comment